‘Pamela’s Workout’ is a compact programmable clock source for your eurorack modular synthesizer system. It provides 8 highly editable trigger outputs, all correlated to a direct and voltage controlled BPM based clock.
• BPM based clock with rates 25-300BPM.
• 8 clocked independent adjustable trigger outputs each with 32 Clock divisors and multipliers /512 to *48 including Triplets, Evens, Odds etc.
• Also per trigger Pulse width, random skips and delay and delay division (for complex shuffle)
• Voltage and direct control of clock stop/start and reset.
• Voltage control of clock rate.
• Sync to an external clock input at 24 to 1 PQN.
• Simple realtime user interface with ‘NOS’ vintage LED display.
• Non-volatile – settings remembered between power cycles across 5 save banks.
• Easy firmware upgrades with no special hardware needed just an audio out.
• Provides DIN Sync input & output with simple adaptor.
• Skiff friendly
• Designed and built in England.