The ES-7 provides two channels of DC-coupled CV input to a connected ES-4 or ES-6 module.
When used with an ES-4, the ES-7's inputs are provided on the ES-4's S/PDIF output jack. When used with an ES-6, the ES-7's inputs provide channels 7 & 8 of the ES-6's 8 channel lightpipe output.
The ES-7's specifications are as follows:
• Panel width: 4HP
• Module depth: 50mm
• Digital I/O: connection from ES-4 or ES-6 module
• Analogue inputs: 2x 3.5mm jacks, DC-coupled
• Input voltage range: ±10V
• Input impedance: effectively infinite (FET buffer)
• A/D conversion: 24 bit, 103dB SNR typical
• Current draw: 27mA on the +12V rail, 10mA on the -12V rail (37mA total)
The front panel is drilled for both Doepfer and Analogue Systems mounting holes (using a 'slot' rather than a single round hole). The power connector is a Doepfer standard 16 way IDC, with -12V furthest from the top of the board.