Synthrotek is pleased to offer a complete line of eurorack synthesizer modules, power, cases and accessories in both complete units and kits. We now offer a very complete analog modular monophonic voice with many accompanying utility modules. This new complete voice is the product of a collaboration with synth guru George Mattson, who now joins us in releasing our new MST (Mattson – Synthrotek) line of premium modules. The Stereo Output Mixer was designed by Scott Rise of Division 6.
The MST Stereo Mixer is intended for pannable stereo output, but it is also suitable for both AC & DC voltage signals (Gates, Triggers and Control Voltage).
• 2 channels, 2 inputs per channel
• Jumper select ~unity gain or gain ~x2 (6db boost) amplification
• Mixes both AC signals (audio) and DC signals (gates, triggers, CV)
• Stereo output with panning per channel
• Attenuator and amplifier per channel
• 1/4” and 3.5mm (1/8”) matching stereo output jacks
• Current draw: +12: 13mA, -12 9.2mA
• Width: 6HP