Used Doepfer A-190-8 in good condition, with rack rash.
Module A-190-8 is a Midi/USB to Sync interface. The main application of the module is the control of clocked A-100 modules like sequencers (A-155), sequencer controllers (A-154), trigger divider (A-160 or A-163), trigger sequencer (A-161) and similar units. It may be used also to reset or sync LFOs (e.g. A-145, A-147, A-143-4) or to trigger envelope generators (A-140, A-141-2, A-143-1, A-143-2) with a fixed clock rate.
These are the most important features of this version of the module:
• Midi input (recognizes only Midi realtime messages clock, start, stop and continue)
• USB input for Midi via USB
• 96: outputs the Midi clock 1:1 (96 pulses per measure/ppm or 24 pulses per quarter note/ppq)
• 32: outputs the Midi clock divided by 3 (32 pulses per measure/ppm or 8 pulses per quarter note/ppq)
• 16: outputs the Midi clock divided by 6 (16 pulses per measure/ppm or 4 pulses per quarter note/ppq)
• 8: outputs the Midi clock divided by 12 (8 pulses per measure/ppm or 2 pulses per quarter note/ppq)
• 1: outputs a pulse at the start of each measure
• Start: outputs a pulse at each Midi Start or Continue message or generates a gate signal that remains in the high state until a Midi Stop message occurs (selectable via jumper)
• Stop: outputs a pulse at each Midi Stop message
• Reset: outputs a pulse at each Midi Start message that follows a Midi Stop message
• Wait control input, can be selected by means of a jumper between Gate function or Switch function: in Gate mode the positive edge of a gate signal is used to init the Wait state, in Switch mode an external switch that connects to GND is used to init the Wait state (equivalent to Switch-Trigger)
• Wait button / Wait control input: Whenever the Wait button is operated or a positive voltage is applied to the Wait input the module waits for the next measure start until the clock signals are generated.
• LED displays for clock, "1" and start (display of Start depends upon the chosen Start mode, see above)
• output voltages can be selected between +5V and +12V by means of an internal jumper (for DIN Sync applications +5V has to be used !)
• firmware updates via USB (provided that there will be updates available)
Width: 6 HP / 30.0 mm
Depth: 50 mm (measured from the rear side of the front panel)
Current: 50 mA