Row Power is a clean, regulated, and protected power solution for eurorack systems. Row Power 35 provides 35W of power, suited for any typical eurorack row (84HP to 168HP):
+12V @ 1.4A
-12V @ 1.25A
+5V @ 1.0A
Simply plug a universal power supply (laptop style) into either of the barrel plugs on the 4HP panel. Connect your modules via flying-bus cables or the Bus Stick.
Daisy-chain multiple Row Powers to use a single power brick for multiple rows (typically 3-5 rows per power brick). Each row will be independently regulated and protected for ultra-low cross-talk between rows. Rows can also be hot-swapped (plugged/unplugged without powering the whole system down).
• Two power jacks for daisy-chaining multiple ROW POWERS: a common laptop-style power brick could power 3-5 rows (typical)
• On/off switch cuts power without interrupting the daisy-chain
• ROW POWER 35 provides more than enough power for a 84HP or 104HP row of modules.
• Ultra-clean: Each rail is separately regulated with high-grade components
• Runs cool: ROW POWER is efficient so it won't heat up your system. Electronics like to chill!
• Skiff-friendly: only 27mm (1.1") with power connectors installed.
• CV/Gate headers for expansion