The WAV Recorder from 4ms Company is a high fidelity, two-channel stereo audio recorder with basic playback features. Accepting a wide range of input signals, from line-level to modular-level, the WAV Recorder stores audio onto a microSD card in lossless .wav format up to 96kHz/24-bit. The trigger jack can be used for capturing rhythmic loops or synchronizing multiple WAV Recorder modules for multi-track recording. In Playback mode, the trigger jack or button plays the most recent recording. A simple file/folder navigation system can be used to browse the folders on the card for playing back .wav files. A Gain knob allows for up to +20dB of boost, and an LED Signal Meter indicates clipping and the signal level.
• Records high-fidelity, low-noise, stereo WAV files onto microSD Card.
• Up to 96kHz, 24-bit stereo recording.
• Extremely low noise, high-fidelity design
• Configurable to 96kHz, 48kHz, or 44.1kHz; and 24-bit or 16-bit; and stereo or mono
• Accepts modular signal level, line level, or headphone level.
• Gain knob and LED level meter allows you easily boost or cut any signal, from synths to smart phones, without clipping.
• Audio can be monitored without recording, so the WAV Recorder can also be used as a pre-amp for boosting line-level signals to modular level.
• Playback previous recordings or standard .wav files on the microSD Card, without renaming files.
• Playback and Record activated by button press or a trigger jack
• Recording time and number of files are limited only by available space on card: Typical cards can hold hundreds of hours of samples.
• Continuous Recording feature automatically breaks long recordings (>6 hours, typically) into multiple 4GB files. With a large SD Card (128GB), you can literally record continuously for 2 weeks without stopping!
• Connects to the LISTEN modules for recording directly from the main output.
• 24-bit 96kHz Codec (DAC and ADC)
• Includes 16GB microSD card (Class 10), SD adaptor, 10-to-16 pin power cable and M3 Knurlie screws