ALM005 / Dinky's Taiko
Dinky’s Taiko’ is a 12 bit digital drum voice with full voltage control and an analog EQ output path.
The drum voice consists of 3 parts; a digital noise source with controllable frequency and release time, a wavetable oscillator with start and end frequency settings together with a variable rate (and release time, and finally a mix and tone control for the audio output. All settings, bar the tone control, are both direct and voltage controllable.
The drum voice includes a trigger input as well as accent and choke trigger inputs to add further expressive and rhythmic control.
• Wide varied 12 Bit digital drum sound source through fully analog EQ.
• Extremely wide pallet of sounds with lots of modulation possibilities.
• Digital noise generator combined with variable wavetable (24 waveforms) oscillator through an EQ and mix output.
• Trigger, accent and choke trigger inputs.
• Reverse polarity protection.
• Skiff friendly.
• Designed and Made in the UK.