The 'MEGA MILTON' is a smorgasbord of handy all analog utilities in just 8HP that will greatly extend the functionality of your Eurorack system. It includes a stereo line input converter for incorporating line level external sources into a Eurorack system, a fixed 4 input mixer with breakout attenuator for combining signals, a gated slew limiter for adding slides to sequences, a sample and hold with analog white noise with a myriad of uses such as generative melodies or producing percussive textures and finally a buffered mult for droop free signal distribution with handy LEDs to monitor. All sections are normalised to help with typical use cases such as generating random CV from the sample & hold section, a smooth random source from the slew output and breaking out a standalone attenuator from the fourth mixer input. The 'MEGA MILTON' provides essential classic synthesizer building blocks for patching in any Eurorack system. • Stereo line in to Eurorack level converter & mono splitter. • Four input summing mixer with break out attenuator. • Slew limiter circuit with gate input for switching on and off. • High quality sample & hold circuit with low 'droop rate'. • Analog White noise generator. • Buffered multiple with LED polarity indicators. • Normalisation between sections for simplified patching. • Skiff friendly with reverse power protection. • 2 Year Warranty • Made in England.
• Incorporating stereo external sources easily into your Eurorack system.
• Signal attenuation and basic mixing in a small space.
• Building percussion sounds from an analog noise source.
• Producing clocked random to add interest and variation to patterns and sounds.
• Adding gated 303 style slides to patterns.
• Creating and Manipulating patterns with Sample and Hold.
• Buffering and monitoring voltage across multiple VCOs or other destinations with no drop.
• Supply: +12V 70mA / -12V 70mA
• Size: 8HP
• Depth: 32mm