‘Akemie’s Taiko’ is an authentic complete FM synthesis based drum voice created using original Yamaha IC’s. It builds on the same technology used in the mighty Akemie’s Castle but in a more complete triggered voice form featuring both signal generation and envelope shaping.
The module provides CV and direct control over a number of FM parameters including algorithm selection, operator release envelopes, ratios, waveforms & feedback. This gives a massive range of unique sounds.
The voice is able to track 1 volt per octave allowing it to be used for melodic lines as well as percussion. Also optional ‘frequency ramps’ can be enabled for additional audio effects.
The drum voice includes a trigger input as well as accent and choke trigger inputs to add further expressive and rhythmic control.
• Complete drum voice with authentic 4 Operator / 6 Algorithm / 8 Waveform / Feedback FM
• Full voltage control including Algorithm selection.
• Inbuilt envelopes with separate release control of FM carriers and modulator.
• Tracks 1v per octave for melody lines.
• Optional Frequency ‘ramps’ for for further effects and FM
• Trigger, accent and choke trigger inputs.
• Reverse polarity protection.
• Skiff friendly.
• Designed and Made in the UK.
• Can tear holes in space time.
• Supply: +/-12V (Reverse voltage protection)
• Current Draw: ~70ma
• Size: 18 HP
• Depth: 32mm (including power header)