Beast’s Chalkboard’ is dual channel stepped voltage source and adder for your eurorack modular synthesizer system. It primarily is intended as a dual octave switcher for VCO’s but has many other uses including sequence transposition, FM ratio creation, buffered CV distribution and VCO calibration.
• Dual channel voltage adder and source with 1V stepped range of -2 to +2 volts (i.e 5 Octaves)
• Two Buffered outputs and through output per channel
• Top input normalized to bottom. Allows input to be varied across both channel outputs
• Bottom octave switcher can be chained to top extending range to 9 octaves
• Also functions as 1->6 or dual 1->3 buffered mult.
• Skiff friendly
• Designed and built in England.