Levit8 is a high density utility module designed to give you a large number of attenuator/gain functions along with optional mix, invert, DC offset and polarity indication for incoming signals.
• 8 channels of attenuate or gain up to ~2x
• Each channel normalized to provide up to 10v DC when no signal attached.
• 4 of the input channels can be inverted
• Bi-color (red/blue) LED is after the inverter so you always know signal polarity
• Output mix configuration can be used with 3 different topologies
• Channel 4 mix engaged will mix channels 1-4 out channel 4 output
• Channel 8 mix engaged with Channel 4 mix also engaged, 1-4 out channel 4 and 5-8 out channel 8
• Only channel 8 mix engaged, 1-8 out channel 8 channels 1,2,3,5,6,7 still provide straight through signal regardless of mix setting
• Aluminum knobs with knurled edge for easy manipulation
• 10 HP
• Skiff Friendly (Very shallow)
• Power: +12v/-12v
• Current: 50mA 12V / 50mA -12V