MULTIFUNCTION ANALOG SUB OCTAVE RINGMOD NOISE MIXERIZER
The Sub Ring is the missing 5-channel analog mixer section of your modular, especially tuned to play well with oscillators. It features a ring mod, 2 sub octaves, and a noise generator. It adds character, volume, and depth to your synth voice. All 5 channels are summed at the ‘Mix’ output and have 1.5X amplification. A mix out and dedicated white noise output are provided. Use the Sub Ring to fatten and add depth to your patches!
• 100% analog
• Input with gain and bipolar level control
• 2 analog sub octaves derived from input 1 with level control
• Analog white noise with level control and dedicated fulllevel output
• Ring mod of input 1 x input 3 (or whatever is input into the Ring input) with level control
• DC coupled to facilitate experimentation with CV signals!
• Inputs 24 provide normaling functions to act as mixer inputs
• Thicken and add depth to classic synth patches, experiment with adding sub octaves and ring mod to unexpected sources (vocals/drum machines/CV signals), use as a 4input utility mixer + ring mod (which can act as a 5th input with VCA), a noise source for sound or random functions, etc…