ADS-7 mk2 is a fully analog drum synthesizer inspired by the drum machines/synthesizers of the 70s-80s with a built-in 16-track sequencer and MIDI control.
It has 65 controls, 4 switches and 24 buttons with which you can have a wide control over the sound parameters, sequencer and MIDI. It also has individual audio outputs and individual trigger inputs for each of the seven sounds.
ADS-7 mk2's extensive sound shaping options along with the built-in sequencer allows for creations of interesting electronic sequences and grooves with its own dynamics and raw analog tone.
Each unit is carefully hand assembled in Moscow/Russia using discrete through-hole components and OTA chips.
• Fully analog, discrete components;
• 7 individual sound channels: Bass Drum (BD), Clap (CL), Open Hat and Closed Hat (OH/CH) with choking on/off, 3 separate Generators (GEN) with Band-pass and Low-pass filter options for creating all kinds of analog tones and fx ranging from bass, toms "pew", snares, noises, zaps, clicks, sticks and more;
• 65 knobs/controls for different sound shaping options: from standard noise to metallic tones;
• Built-in 16-track MIDI sequencer (created by Bruno Dupeyron);
• Up to 16 banks with 16 patterns (256 patterns and 16 chains);
• Ability to load/save 16 Banks, Patterns and Chains;
• MIDI In/MIDI Out, Sync;
• 3.5 mm individual trigger in for each sound (x7 in total);
• Four 3.5 mm individual trigger outputs to control external devices;
• Stereo and individual 6.3 mm output for each sound;
• Tight steel casing and printing;
• Dimensions: L324xW246xH90 mm;
• Weight: approx. 3 kg (without power supply);
• 15 VAC, 220v euro-type power supply (included).