ADS-7 — is an analog drum synthesizer inspired by the drum machines/synthesizers of the 70s-80s with a built-in 32-step sequencer and MIDI control. It has 65 controls, 4 switches and 28 buttons with which you can have a wide control over the sound parameters, sequencer and MIDI. It has individual audio outputs and individual trigger inputs for each of the seven sounds.
Assembled in Moscow/Russia using discrete components and OTA chips.
• Fully analog, discreet components;
• 7 individual sound channels: BD, Clap, OH/CH (choking on/off function), 3 separate Generators (GEN) with Band-pass and Low-pass filter options;
• 65 knobs/controls for different sound shaping options: from standard noise to metallic tones
• 16/32 step analog sequencer
• Ability to clock external gear with the sequencer
• Up to 32 steps preset loading/saving slots
• MIDI In/MIDI Out
• 3.5 mm individual triggers
• Stereo/individual 6.3 mm outputs for each sound plus 1 trigger out
• Steel casing
• Dimensions: L330xW250xH140 mm
• Weight: 3.5 kg (without power supply)
• 15 VAC 220v power supply (included).