Little Mikey is a mic/instrument pre-amp in an 8HP Eurorack module, providing up to 60dB of exceptionally clean gain.
It will provide 48V phantom power to condenser microphones and other phantom-powered equipment, and has a high impedance input option allowing direct connection of e.g. electric guitars.
Little Mikey's specifications are as follows:
• Panel width: 8HP
• Module depth: 43mm
• Current draw: 51mA on the +12V rail, 19mA on the -12V rail
• Input: Combination XLR/¼" TRS Jack socket (genuine Neutrik)
• Output: 3.5mm jack socket (illuminated)
• Controls: 1 pot, 4 switches
• Gain range: -3dB to 60dB
• Input impedance (Hi-Z engaged): 1MΩ
• Phantom power: 48V
• Indicators: Peak level, phantom power