Begagnad Corsynth C105 Noise/Lo-Fi Machine i bra skick.
The C105E VC Noise / Lo-Fi Machine is a voltage controlled analog sample rate reducer with an internal white noise generator and a voltage controlled high pass filter (12db/octave) with an independent output.
The C105E can be used in many different ways:
• Sample rate reducer
• Noise generator
• Voltage controlled High pass filter
• Random voltage generator
• Random trigger generator
The module is based on a Sample and Hold designed to work at audio rates. The internal clock can be CV controlled and it has two ranges of operation:
• High : from 150Hz up to 40KHz
• Low : from 65HZ to 0,2Hz
This wide frequency range and two FM inputs ( one with a reversible attenuator ) allows to create subtle digital effects , really harsh Lo-Fi sounds and Random signals .
The noise generator and the internal S&H makes a perfect combination to create pitched noise, very useful to synthesize drums sounds , drones, sound effects etc.
C105 main characteristics:
• Internal white noise generator.
• CV controlled sampling frequency.
• Frequency range : 0.2Hz to 40KHz
• Voltage controlled 12db/oct High pass filter.
The Lo-Fi input is normalized to the internal noise generator.
The C105E Voltage Controlled Noise / Lo-Fi Machine is built using high quality electronic components, Lumberg jacks, E-Switch switches, Cosmo knobs (the same used in the Moog Modulars) , black anodized aluminum front panel…
• Module Format : Eurorack
• Module Width : 12 Hp ( Moog Unit )
• Power : +12V@33mA , -12V@35mA
• Signal level : 10Vpp ( +/- 5V )