Begagnad WMD Aperture i bra skick.
The Aperture is a variable-width bandpass filter with fast and tactile controls. It is capable of simple filtering, self oscillation FM timbres, nasty acidic squelches, and capturing images of UFOs descending from the heavens on a cold winter’s night. The concept is a bandpass that ranges from transparent to gnarly, with precision controls that behave under stress, all while being joyful to wreak havoc with.
• Variable bandwidth via tactile and CV controls
• Eight pole filter core
• Independent resonance and self oscillation of both sides of the filter with CV
• Feedback circuit with two modes and CV
• Input level VCA
• Additional CV for opening the band either side of Center
• V/oct tracking
• Temperature compensated
• Dry / Wet mix for parallel filtering sounds
+12V = 120mA
-12V = 100mA
Depth: 25mm including power
Width: 12 HP