The Falistri is a fully analog multipurpose movement manager designed to generate and edit voltages to easily accomplish any patch.
The module can be divided in two big parts: in the upper two thirds of the panel take place two specular function generators, while the lower third is composed by a dual cascaded frequency divider, a linear slew limiter and a four quadrant multiplier.
• two generators as envelopes or oscillators
• independent shape per stage
• independent time from shape
• quadrature mode for both envelope or oscillator mode
• manual buttons for realtime performance and ease of interaction
• unipolar bipolar and attenuverted output
• EOR and EOF digital outputs
• two cascaded flip-flop for sub oscillators, clock dividers or more rhythmical combinations
• DC-coupled four quadrant multiplier usable for AM RM or as VCA
• slew limiter with separated rise and fall
• analog design
HP : 18