The Instruō làrachd is a fully analogue multifunction utility module that provides various methods of interfacing external signals and interactions into musically useful control voltage signals.
It features a stereo line level to dual mono modular level converter, condenser microphone, audio enhancer, envelope follower, threshold comparator, and dual footswitch interface (footswitch included), làrachd is a true “Swiss Army knife” that finds a purpose in every patch.
Whether you’re looking to process line level signals with your modular effects, control your processors like filters and VCAs with acoustic signals, or hands-free record on arbhar or Lúbadh, làrachd is your all-in-one solution.
• Stereo line level to dual mono modular level conversion
• On-board condenser microphone
• Audio enhancement circuitry
• Envelope following with threshold comparator derived gate
• Dual footswitch interface
• Included dual footswitch
• Depth: 30mm
• –12V: 70mA