• Two 104 hp rows (6U) of Eurorack module space.
• One 104 hp row for our 1U modules.
• Threaded M3 strips for mounting modules.
• Solid plastic carrying handle.
• Detachable nylon carrying strap.
• Anodized aluminum lid with latches, deep enough to close the case with cables patched in.
• Retractable feet that can support the case at two different angles. Or lay the case flat on a table.
• Plastic feet for resting the case on the table.
• Rubber feet on bottom side of lid so the case can stand vertically with the lid attached.
• Spring-loaded latching accessory slots on top and bottom of the case. The slots can be used to attach two cases together and for the carrying strap.
• Four 1/4″ audio jacks that can be connected to the Audio I/O 1U. Two ins and two outs.
• MIDI In, Out, and Thru jacks. The In jack can be connected to the µMIDI 1U and will pass to the Thru. The Out is for future expansion.
• USB port that connects to the µMIDI 1U and other future modules.
• Rocker switch and barrel plug for power entry.