Flexible Eurorack signal paths under gate or trigger control: that is the basic principle behind Route 4. Consisting of a pair of complementary routing sections, it grants access to a new level of signal routing options.
The module's top section is a 4-to-1 router. Any of the four signal inputs may be selected to be mixed into the section's output, as determined by the control inputs.
Control can either be gate or latch driven—in the latter case, the signal inputs are toggled on and off by received trigger pulses. Meanwhile, the solo/multi switch determines whether the inputs are exclusive, or if multiple may be active at the same time.
With each input socket biased by a +1 V precision voltage source when left unused, gate or trigger controlled transposition of pitch sequences becomes a breeze.
On the bottom, the 1-to-4 router provides the same feature set, with a single input being routed to up to four outputs and normalisation between the sections adding some patching convenience.
All signal paths are designed for use with any Eurorack signals, whether they be control voltages, audio or gate streams. Visual feedback is provided by 10 responsive LEDs, continually displaying the status of the routers.
With Route 4, an 8 HP super-flexible analogue mixing and routing powerhouse has arrived to fuel your patching imagination. The ability to redirect signals within a modular system on the fly, with an unparalleled level of control, is sure to excite even the most seasoned patcher.
• Analogue dual signal router in 8 HP, combining 4-to-1 and 1-to-4 routing.
• Precision circuitry to route any signal, including pitch CV, accurately.
• Routing inputs are equipped with a +1 V normal, allowing for easy octave shifting of pitch CV.
• Intra-router normal path simplifies patching.
• Independent control mode switches for each router: gate/latch and solo/multi.
• Impedance-compensated outputs.
• Precision-milled 2 mm anodised aluminium front panel with high-resolution, non-erasable graphics.
• Bullet-proof design: polarised power header and MOSFET protection circuit.
• Includes 16-to-10-pin Eurorack power ribbon cable.
• Premium mounting hardware: black screws, black nylon washers and matching hex key.
• High-quality components and assembly; designed and made in Belgium.