DUAL GATED PRECISION CONTROL VOLTAGE PROCESSOR
A 'Swiss Army knife' for your modular system, Select 2 provides two highly accurate gate-controlled voltage processors in 6 HP. These allow you to create, switch, mute, hold, invert, attenuate, offset, add/mix and subtract voltages, from slow control voltages (CV) up to audio frequencies.
Each processor features two signal inputs, with the left input used by default. A gate on the 'select' input switches to the right signal input instead. The signal inputs are normalised to the precision +5 V reference (left) and 0 V (right).
Following the input section is a hold circuit. A rising edge on the 'hold' input freezes the input voltage at that moment, until the gate input goes low again. While most sample/track-and-hold modules only manage a few seconds, Select 2’s 'low droop' design enables it to store a held voltage accurately for several minutes.
The end of the signal path consists of a gated polariser/attenuverter. Using the knob, the voltage at the output can attenuated and/or inverted: the gain is −1 (inverted) at the minimum setting, 0 at the centre and +1 (unity gain) at the maximum. The polariser can be disabled using the 'unity' gate input. This unique ability enables a variety of interesting gate-controlled signal modulations. Dual-colour LEDs show the output voltage of each processor.
Finally, if the A output socket is left unused, the signal is mixed together with the B output. This enables signal offsetting, CV mixing, pitch transposing etc.
• Two precision analogue CV processors with input selection, voltage hold and gated polariser functionalities.
• Left signal inputs are normalised to the precision +5 V reference, right inputs to 0 V. Switched using 'select' gate input.
• High-performance 'low droop' hold circuitry: stays pitch-accurate for several minutes.
• Unique gated polarisers, which can be switched off (unity gain) via gate inputs.
• Normalised mixing: leave the A output unused to mix it with the B output signal.
• Dual-colour red/blue LEDs for output voltage indication.
• Precision-milled 2 mm anodised aluminium front panel with high-resolution, non-erasable graphics.
• Bullet-proof design: polarised power header and MOSFET protection circuit.
• Includes 16-to-10-pin Eurorack power ribbon cable.
• Premium mounting hardware: black screws, black nylon washers and matching hex key.
• High-quality components and assembly; designed and made in Belgium.
+12: 25 mA
−12: 25 mA