The Make Noise 0-CTRL is a patchable, clockable controller and step sequencer for voltage controlled synthesizer systems. Designed to be patch pals with the 0-Coast, it is a tabletop device whose inputs and outputs follow Eurorack standards, making it also a great partner for a modular system or another patchable tabletop synth.
• Fully analog and patch programmable, no menus or modes, what you patch is what you get!
- Sequence and Control the Pitch, Strength, and Time of your synthesizer voice, per step
• Voltage control over Stop and Direction
• Dynamic Reset, select Reset Step while sequencing
• Pressure and Touch Gate outputs for human generated events and expression
• Dynamic Envelope and Gate outputs allow for voice loudness/ strength per note
• Gate output per step for patch programming sequence behavior and triggering unique events per step
• Synchronize the 0-CTRL via the Clock In, or clock other machines with the Clock and/ or Gate Outs
• Sequence your synthesizer and play it by hand simultaneously with Sequence Interrupt
• Pairs well with the 0-Coast, Tape & Microsound Music Machine, or anything having CV Inputs
Dimensions: 5.5 x 9 x.75 inches
Weight: 1.7 lbs.
Power Requirement: +15VDC on 2.1mm Tip Positive Connector
Includes Power Adapter, Patch Cables