A two channel Low Pass Gate, providing simultaneous voltage control over amplitude and frequency content of a signal. It is in essence, a Voltage Controlled Filter Amplifier (VCFA) that has an extremely organic response to control signals. The Low Pass Gate is a classic West Coast synthesis circuit.
Revision 2 adds side-chain compression and expands CV processing capabilities.
• Damp circuit updated to accept audio as an input as well as CV allows for patching sidechain compression.
• STRIKE INput allows use of Gate signal to trigger Low Pass Gate circuit, "plucking" or "striking" the vactrol
• DAMP and STRIKE parameters combine to allow for easy programming of percussive sounds (sharp Attack w/ Voltage Controlled Decay)
• Normalization of a positive offset to the Chnnel inputs allows for level-shifting of CV, Envelope Generator and even subtle non-symmetrical clipping of signals
• Summing stage with an AUXiliary IN allows for chaining of multiple units creating larger mixes
• Direct coupled, process audio or control signals
• Utilizes 4 vactrols
• Pairs well with modDemix modDemix and MATHS
Max Depth: 24mm
25mA @ -12V