Manikk ADSR is a linear envelope generator.
You can use it to create normal linear ADSR-style envelopes, but you can also use the parameters and modulation capabilities to create other type of envelopes.
In loop-mode the module can be used as LFO. By using the jump-parameter, the module can be used as a gate delay.
• Linear behavior
• Loop – after a completed envelope it starts over again and again…
• Invert – the envelope is inverted and moves from max to zero and back to max again.
• Jump – no gliding between the phases, it just waits and jumps to the target level.
• Freeze – freeze the time and hold the current envelope output level.
• Reverse – run backwards: R-S-D-A.
• Amplitude – lower or modulate the amplitude.
• Time-range – extend or modulate the A, D, R-times.
• Modulation – the modulation jack can modulate most of the parameters.
• Retrig input jack – retrig an ongoing envelope.
• Gate/trig input jack – start the envelope.
• EG output jack – the resulting output curve (0 – 8,2V) .
Almost all of the parameters can be modulated by the modulation input jack.
Some basic behaviors can be configured by a number of config-parameters.
Depth: 31 mm
+12V: 35 mA
-12V: 9 mA