Mixology takes the mixing and routing of modular audio signals to a new level of sophistication. It is a stereo, four channel mixer with a performance oriented interface. Each channel has a high quality VCA circuit which allows for amplitude modulation, audio ducking, and voltage controlled panning.
In addition, CV over send amount and a stereo return channel make interfacing with effects a breeze. Whether on stage or in the studio, Mixology is the perfect centerpiece for controlling and performing audio signals.
• Stereo four channel mixer
• High quality VCA per channel
• Ergonomic performance layout with level faders
• Pop-free mute and solo functionality
• Voltage controlled panning that supports audio rate modulation
• Constant power panning
• CV over send amount
• Stereo return channel
• +3dB of gain per channel
• Analog VU meter
• Bipolar CV inputs allow for audio ducking, dynamic panning, and effect throws