Get ready for the bright lights of the colosseum!
We've taken our rock-solid RAT clone, squeezed it into a Eurorack module and added CV control over Gain. The 308 will take your playing to new heights with tremolo and other distortion modulation techniques.
• 3 controls - Tone, Filter, and Drive - to customize your tone. Tone sets the brightness level, Filter dials in the high frequency response, and Drive determines the signal gain.
• 4 Diode Settings - An on-board 4PST DIP Switch selects between 4 different clipping diodes to drastically alter your sound. Turn on the stock version 1N4148s, LEDs, Germanium diodes, or none at all with flick of a little switch.
• Vintage Tone - The PCB is designed from the original RAT tone IC, the LM308 single op amp.
• Control Voltage (CV) Input
• Guitar AND Modular - Adjust the input impedance with a trim pot.
• Plug your guitar in using Circuit Abbey's Axis module or Doepfer A-119
• Current draw: >10mA on the positive rail