Easy to build complete DIY kit of the Synthrotek MST Dual Envelope.
The MST Dual Envelope is a simple-to-use yet complex dual envelope generator. Channels 1 and 2 are both normalled to each other to cycle when the other respective channel hits end of cycle, allowing for really interesting ping-pong effects. Each channel also has an end-of-cycle trigger output with LED indicator. Thereís a normal and inverted envelope out. The inverted envelope out can be further modified by the +5 offset switch, which allows the inverted waveform to travel in the positive. The + output level allows the envelope signal to go between zero and the maximum voltage rail. Attenuate the output level down for a more subtle envelope (adjust to taste).
• Two self-completing envelope circuits
• AD or ASR selector switch per channel
• Manual Attack control & Decay/Release
• Output level per channel
• Gate input
• End-of-cycle trigger output with LED indicator
• Normal & Inverted envelope output per channel
• Short and long envelope length switch per channel
• Long setting can be lengthened with jumper select
• AD/ASR selection switch per channel
• Inverted output +5 offset switch per channel
• Current draw: V+ max 10mA, V- max 8mA
• Width: 12HP