Routes and merges midi data between two USB devices and one TRS midi device.
USB Bridge A features two midi USB hosts and conventional TRS midi (type A) input and output.
Midi data is routed between the connected devices and merged if necessary. Routing is very fast with very low latency.
Data received from a USB device will be sent to the other USB device and to the TRS output.
Data received on the TRS input will be sent to the two USB devices.
You can use this to:
• Connect one or two midi USB midi controllers/keyboards to a conventional midi device
• Connect a keyboard to a module with only USB device capability
• Connect a cheap USB midi interface and get more conventional midi IOs
• Use your phone to control your Eurorack or as a synthesizer
• Connect a synthesizer via USB