Begagnad Cyclebox 2 i bra skick.
• Wide 22 octave frequency range (50KHz down to one cycle every 80 seconds)
• 2 primary oscillators plus a suboscillator
• 8 different waveforms for primary oscs:
sine, triangle, sinepulse1, square, saw, squaresaw, sinepulse2, pseudo-random
• 8 additional externally selectable wavetable shape sets for • OSC1: Random pulses, truncated sawtooth, bipolar pulse, mirrored bipolar pulse, resonant sweep, mirrored resonant sweep, vowels, mirrored vowels
• MEGA mode combining 8 detuned copies of OSC 1.
• 16 nonlinear waveform combinations - like having 16 different synthesizers
• Quadrature outputs
• Externally controllable wave-folding
• High quality "through-zero" internal frequency modulation of • OSC1 by OSC2 with externally adjustable modulation level
• Internal and external oscillator sync
• External control of internal FM level, OSC2 phase and OSC2 ratio
• LED display of pitch octave and LFO output levels
• Digital sound generation with low aliasing noise
• 24MHz internal signal processing rate
• 96KHz output sampling rate
• 16HP Eurorack format
• DC coupled output allowing very low frequency operation
• 110mA current draw (typical usage)
• Millions of cool sounds in the box!