Begagnad Liivatera Thru Zero VCO i mycket bra skick.
This VCO uses a triangle-core design, but the true character comes from the modulation capabilities.
Wideband FM produces rich, inharmonic tones. Three switchable sensitivity settings offer everything from simple vibrato to complex tones.
The direction of integration in the VCO core can be reversed on the rising, falling and rising & falling edges of a signal. The trigger threshold is set by the sum of a front-panel control and external CV, so the sync. can be modulated to modify the tone of the VCO.
The pulse output can be modulated from 0 to 100% with a dedicated PWM input.
VCO and LFO in a single module.
The frequency of the VCO can be reduced by a factor of 100 with a switch on the front panel.
• Output Waveforms: Sine, Saw, Triangle, Square, Pulse, Half-Frequency Square, Double-Frequency Saw.
• Frequency Range (VCO): 12Hz - 18KHz
• Frequency Range (LFO): 0.1Hz - 180Hz
(Both extendable with external CV)
• Modulation Inputs: 1 x Linear FM, 3 x Exp. (1 with variable attenuator)
• Sync. Inputs: 1 Sync. input, 1 DC offset
Module Depth: 22mm
Power Connector: Doepfer 16-pin shrouded header
Current Consumption: +12 Volts, 65mA, -12 Volts, 60mA
Reverse-Power Protection: Yes
Panel Width: 14HP (70.8mm)
Panel Options: White powder-coated aluminium with blue UV-cured printing