Begagnad Qu-Bit Chord i bra skick.
The Chord is a plug and play solution for bringing musical polyphony to your system. It is a four voice oscillator with individual and summed outputs. All voices are tuned together, allowing for quick and easy sequencing of chord progressions.
Outputs morph through sine, triangle, sawtooth, and square waveforms, offering a timbre control that ranges from subtle waveshaping, to powerful spectral filtering.
In addition to its robust synthesis engine, the harmonize function can choose appropriate chord types based on an incoming bassline at the v/oct input. From harmonic drone to Switched On Bach, the Chord is an unparalleled addition to any Eurorack modular.
• Tuned chords
• Morphing between waveforms
• Harmonize feature can choose chord quality based on incoming bassline CV
• No music theory knowledge necessary'
• Format: 28 HP Eurorack module
• Depth: 23mm (Skiff friendly)
• Max Current: +12V = 122mA, - 12V = 10mA