Begagnad Steffcorp 2600 VCO i skick som ny.
The Steffcorp 2600 VCO is an analogue oscillator with full voltage control based on the 4027-1 ’VCO-2’ oscillator used in the ARP 2600.
It’s not just a copy however, we have gone to great lengths to bring it into the 21th century.
A much needed precision reference voltage was added, as well as buffers and a few other goodies.
• Frequency & Fine-tune
• Attenuators for PWM and FM
• 2x FM
• Hard Sync
• Saw, Pulse, Triangle, Sine & Hard Sync
• 10V Precision Reference Voltage
• Power protection
• Buffered inputs & outputs
• Great Tracking
• FREQ control 0Hz – 10KHz
• FINE control +/- 6 semitones
• Power 46mA +12V / 36mA -12V
• Width 14HP
• Depth about 40mm