Three different modulation sources in one module make the mod1 the control center of your modular patch.
From simple envelopes and LFOs to complex looped multi-stage curves, the mod1 delivers rich and endless modulation options – all based on pure analogue circuitry for everything from super- smooth curves to razor-sharp edges that never sound “digital”.
From gently undulating LFOs to ultra-precise hard cuts, you get it all based on innovative analogue circuits for a truly musical touch.
mod1 sideThree highly flexible modulation sources in one module. All based on innovative analogue circuits for snappy attacks and super smooth curves.
• ADSR envelope with up to three decay stages
• Each decay stage with time and target level control
• Configurable for 1, 2, or 3 decay stages
• Loop mode for looping from attack over all enabled decays stages
• Gate and trigger inputs
• Positive and Inverted output
2. Symmetry Generator
• Two segment modulator with controllable symmetry
• CV-inputs for speed and symmetry
• LFO mode with bipolar output
• Gate and Trigger envelope modes with unipolar output
• Linear or rectangular wave forms
3. Rise & Fall
• Two stage envelope “rise & fall”
• Flexible curve control for rise stage – from smooth classical RC shape to cutting linear segments
• Optional loop mode
• Gate input
• Signal output