SL3KT (pronounced "Select") is a simple three-channel switch module for Eurorack Modular Synthesizers.
Three independent, two-way switches allow for users two select between different sources or destinations of both CV and Audio Signals. Useful for many tasks in a Eurorack system such as sequence selecting, CV selecting, boolean logic operations, group switching, group routing, gating, waveform mixing, and so much more!
• 3 independent switches
• Perfect for routing CV, 1V/Oct, Gates, and Audio to different destinations.
• Bi-Direction signal path allow you to switch between two sources or two destinations.
• Cascaded normalling of the switch position allows users to switch all channels with one switch or CV input.
• Break the normal by plugging into a lower channel.
• CV input for each channel lets you move the switch remotely with a gate CV signal.
• Set up complex patches with multiple functions and creating "presets" that are just a switch away.
Depth: 30mm(with cables)
Power: +10mA, -10mA
All CV Inputs: 100k ohm impedance
A/B/IN/OUT: 20 ohm impedance Bi-directional
Negligible drop on 1V/Oct signals.