Tirana is a compact, expandable voltage source with a wide range of uses including classic step sequencer, modulation source, voltage bank, and arpeggiator.
Tirana is equally suited to small and large systems alike, either as a single utility or chained with more Tirana units.
This is a second, vastly improved revision to the original 2014 Tirana, featuring an updated circuit and a new, more powerful firmware.
• Four CV/gate steps
• Per-step repetition or ratcheting
• Per-step gate muting
• Accepts clock rates up to 320Hz
• On-board clock divider
• Voltage controlled play direction, transposition, and reset
• Dynamic gate width modulation
• Unipolar and bipolar adjustable voltage range
• Expandable by chaining more Tirana units
• Compatible with original Tirana units
• Eurorack standard synthesizer module, fully Doepfer compatible
• 6 hp wide
• +12/-12V powered
• Reverse power protection
• Current draw: +30mA / –5mA
• Skiff friendly (40 mm)