COSMWAVE FX is a multi-effects processor consisting of three separate effects — phaser, delay and flanger, which can be used separately as well as combined in this order: Phaser -> Flanger -> Delay.
Each unit is hand-assembled in Moscow, Russia.
* Analog phaser, analog flanger and a hybrid analog/digital delay with up to 1 minute of feedback time;
* Each effect can be used separately INDIVIDUAL as well as in a series MULTI in this order: Phaser -> Flanger -> Delay;
* Nine 6.3 mm connectors on the back, three for each of the effects — one input and two outputs;
* Input signals in each of the effects are linear, mono. All effects have a pseudo-stereo output;
* CV inputs for the MANUAL knob control in the Phaser and Flanger sections;
* Assembled using discrete components;
* Durable metal case with wood sides;
* Weight: 2kg
* Dimensions: L22xW19xH10 cm
* 15 VAC euro type adapter included.
Please be aware that, due to Cosmwave FX consisting mostly of analog circuitry, there is a certain level of tolerable noise present in the audio. This should be no surprise as most analog effects have this.