Mother’s Little Helper is a companion module intended to be used with the Moog Mother32 semi-modular synthesizer. The MIDI out port allows CV/Gate control of Bank and Patch, changing the assign output, and allows turning on/off the MIDI controlled sustain ability of the Mother32. In addition, a Sample & Hold circuit has been added that is designed to be gate driven.
• Assign CV/Gate input with attenuator, can select 16 different assign output settings for the Mother32.
• Bank/Pattern dual CV and Gate input with attenuators. Can select from 8 banks and 8 patterns stored in the Mother32.
• Gate toggle input for Sustain setting.
• OR’d buttons for all Gate inputs for manual triggering.
• 2 Segment LED to show Assign or Bank/Pattern settings.
• Decimal indicates value last sent to Mother32 over MIDI.
• Aluminum knobs with knurled edge for easy manipulation
• 10 HP
• Skiff Friendly (Very shallow)
• Power: +12v/-12v
• Current: 130ma/10ma