Soviet era bass synth in a box!
MBS-100 is a monophonic bass synthesizer inspired by synthesizers produced in the soviet era times while having the flexibility, MIDI control and compact package of the 21st century. It has 19 knobs, 3 switches and 4 buttons with which you can control the parameters of the sound and MIDI.
• Voltage-controlled digital oscillators (VCDO) — two, each with four waveforms: saw, square, pulse 1 (25% rate), pulse 2 (10% rate).
Note: Pulse 1 and 2 are similar to PMW but are fixed similar to «Aelita», «Polivoks» synthesizers for e.g.
• Octave ranges — 3 octaves for OSC1 and 5 octaves for OSC2.
• Voltage Controlled Filter (VCF) — one fully analog 12 db/oct low pass filter with cutoff and resonance parameters
• Envelope Generators (ADSR) – one each for VCF and VCA.
• Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA) – one, fully analog distortion effect selection switch
• Low frequency oscillator (LFO) — one with two waveform options (square and triangle) to control the VCF.
• MIDI interface — MIDI In, MIDI Thru (16 channels + Omni)
• Audio output — one mix output (mono 6.3 mm jack)
• Controls — 19 knobs, 3 switches, 4 buttons and 11 LED indicators
• Case: durable steel case with wooden cheeks