RITMOBOX is a compact, analog drum synthesizer inspired by the drum machines/synthesizers of the 70s-80s with a built-in 8-step sequencer and MIDI.
It has 37 controls, 3 switches and 14 buttons with which you can have a wide control over the sound parameters, sequencer and MIDI. It has individual audio outputs for each of the five sounds and a mix output.
Each unit is carefully hand assembled in Moscow/Russia using discrete through-hole components and OTA chips.
• Fully analog, discrete components
• 5 individual sound channels: CH, OH, 3 separate Generators (G1, G2, G3) each with its own oscillator, individual pulse (“kick”), noise, LFO and other modulations
• 37 knobs/controls for different sound shaping options
• 8-step analog sequencer with ability to program 16 steps
• Up to 16 steps preset loading/saving slots
• TAP and Mute/Unmute functions
• MIDI In/MIDI Out
• 3.5 mm individual outs
• 6.3 mm mix output
• 6.3 mm headphones output
• Steel casing
• Dimensions: L250xW220xH100 mm
• Weight: 1,8 kg (without power supply)
• 12 VAC 220v/110v power supply (included)