Your synth is modular, now your case can be too.
Stand-alone eurorack rows connect together in a variety of shapes and sizes with no screwdrivers or tools.
Single row, thin, 2 inch deep, modular case. Powered. 104 HP.
Each Modular Row is a stand-alone unit that can connect with other Modular Rows to form a small or large case system. Rows connect directly to each other with built-in latches (no tools required!)
Angled connectors allow for 30 and 45 degree angles. Legs screw onto any Row to provide support and ergonomic angles.
• All aluminum construction and stainless steel hardware
• 0.25" thick aluminum end-caps provide excellent strength and rigidity
• 0.125" thick aluminum back panel and extruded rails protect your modules in case of an accident
• M2.5 threaded inserts allow for quick installation of modules. No sliding nuts! (Screws included)
• Powered Modular Rows (3U) include a Row Power 30 module, a pair of flying bus cables, and a power brick or power daisy-chain cable
• Two barrel jacks on Row Power modules allow for daisy-chaining Rows from a single power brick.