Freqshift is a digital recreation of the analog frequency shifter modules of decades long gone. Unlike the more common pitch shifter, which raises or lower the pitch of a sound by some ratio (such as an octave or a fifth), frequency shifters add a specific frequency ( 321Hz, for example) to the signal and all of its harmonics. This alters the timbre of the sound in a manner unlike other familiar effects processors. Freqshift replaces complex analog circuitry with calibration-free digital processing, delivering a frequency shifter in a compact, flexible, but economically priced Eurorack module.
• SHIFT control goes from 1000Hz down to 6000Hz up, with a scaled section near the 12-o'clock point to enable easily adjusting the "sweet spot" small shift values.
• REGEN control is bi-polar. Clockwise feeds back up-shifted signal only, while anti-clockwise feeds back the down-shifted signal only.
• MIX control is bi-polar. Clockwise mixes in both the up and down shift, while anti-clockwise mixes in only the knob's shift value.
• CV control of all parameters.
• 8HP panel size.
• Skiff-friendly 20mm depth.
• 60ma current draw.