Begagnad 4ms Shuffling Clock Multiplier i bra skick.
4ms Pedals Shuffling Clock Multiplier version 1.2
• Multiply-by-1 to Multiply-by-32, on 8 output jacks
• Five Slipped/Shuffled/Skipped clock outputs (S3, S4, S5, S6, S8). Each is based on a multiple of the input clock frequency (x3, x4, x5, x6, and x8, respectively)
• Three steady clock outputs (x1, x2, and x8), which are not effected by Slip/Shuffle/Skip effects
• CV Rotate jack to shift multiply-by amount on all jacks
• CV Slip causes particular beats to land ahead in time
• UART header
• Connects to optional MIDI breakout panel
• ISP header: Connects to in-circuit programmer such as AVR ISP MKII for reprogramming code
• Maximum input frequency 3kHz
• 4 H.P. Eurorack module
• 60mA power draw (+/-12V or +/-15V)
The new version 1.2 is slimmer, has an LED dimmer, as well as support for Clock Bus.