Begagnad Arturia MiniBrute i väldigt bra skick. Kommer i sin orginalkartong.
MiniBrute is a revolutionary analog synthesizer from Arturia that redefined the price/performance/sound ratio of modern synths. Updated with a new Step sequencer and stylish good looks, the MiniBrute SE is designed to perform.
Its 100% analog audio signal path features a VCO wave mixer, the classic Steiner-Parker multimode filter, as well as numerous analog innovations such as the Metalizer, Ultrasaw, and the Brute Factor™. Boasting a complete MIDI, CV and USB connectivity, MiniBrute is right at home with your computer or your vintage synths, making it the ideal companion to deliver a pure analog blast anywhere you go.
The MiniBrute SE features the same great pure analog design as the original MiniBrute. Its analog VCOs give pure warm analog sound that can be soft and subtle or hard and brutal. Brute offers our complex and versatile oscillator design that can sound as classic or as wild as you can imagine. Add to this monster tone generator an amazing Steiner-Parker filter that gives the MiniBrute SE its unique character.
With the added Brute factor in the filter section, you have a lethal combination that will put your speakers through their paces. Add the 2 wide range LFOs, 2 envelopes, pitch bend, mod wheels, aftertouch and the new step sequencer - and you have a synth with a lifetime of sound design inside it.
The new step sequencer transforms the MiniBrute SE. You get 6 sequences with up to 64 steps each to create multiple musical phrases.
The sequencer can do more than just play back your sequences though. You can create new musical phrases out of your existing ones by flipping the playback modes, gate timing and swing settings in real time from the front panel. The new sequencing functions are a force multiplier for inspiring new musical ideas and creating exciting live performances.
It has CV and Gate In and Out to work together with modular synths. As well as an Audio In for external sound processing.
100% Analog Audio Signal Path
Full Function Step Sequencer :
• 6 sequences with up to 64 steps each
• 4 swing setting
• 6 Playback modes
• 4 Gate timings
Steiner-Parker 2 pole Multimode Filter (Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass and Notch)
Voltage Controlled Oscillator with Sub-Osc (Square, Sine, -1 & -2 oct)
Oscillator Mixer (Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, White Noise, Audio In)
Signal Enhancers :
• Pulse Width Modulation
• Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms
• Metalizer bringing extreme triangle harmonics
• Brute Factor™ delivering saturation and rich harmonics
• LFO1 with 6 waveforms (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square, Random Square, Random Sine) and bi-polar modulation destinations (to PWM & Metalize, Pitch, Filter, Amplifier)
• LFO1 clock syncable to Arpeggiator (Arpeg, or free).
• LFO2 with selectable rate and 3 vibrato modes (trill up, trill down, sine)
• Two ADSR Envelope Generators with selectable slow/fast speed (from 1 millisecond to more than 10 seconds)
• Keyboard Tracking on the VCF Cutoff
• 25 note semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch (assignable to Cutoff or Vibrato amount)
• Mod Wheel (assignable to Cutoff, Vibrato, or LFO amount)
• Pitch Wheel (with selectable bend range)
• Octave selector from -2 to +2 octaves
• External Analog Audio Input
• CV In/Out controls: Pitch, Filter, Amp
• MIDI In/Out with 5 pin DIN connectors
• USB MIDI In/Out
• CV Gate source selector (Audio/Hold/Keyboard)
• 1/4” Audio Output and 1/4” Headphone Output
• Tempo knob
• Tap tempo
• MIDI Sync
• Brushed Aluminium Enclosure
• Wood side panels
• 12V DC 1A power