Begagnad Unify i bra skick.
The Unify is a 4-channel stereo mixer with
selectable line or module level output and
separate headphone output.
The 4 input channels are module level with
audio-taper level pots and constant-power pan
pots. The output can be either line or module
level, so this module can be an output mixer or
a utility mixer. The headphone output has a
separate level pot. There a clip LED to indicate
Ample expansion capabilities have been
designed into the module, and a series of
expansion modules is planned.
The Unify uses high performance LM4562
amplifiers which have excellent noise and
distortion specs. One of the best amplifiers
available today. The Unify also boasts sealed
pots and enclosed jacks. No scratchy controls!
• Module-level inputs
• Input level control on each channel
• Constant-power pan on each channel
• Separate left and right output jacks
• Output level control
• Front panel button for line/module level
• Overload indication (clip LED)
• Headphone output with separate control
This 12HP module has a maximum 50mA