Begagnad µjack i mycket bra skick.
Headphone and stereo line out
A very handy module for directly monitoring your system with headphones and as a convenient line level output to connect to amplifiers or recording devices.
The headphone amp is low noise and capable of driving low impedence studio headphones.
• Headphone amp capable of driving low impedence headphones via 1/4″ stereo Nuetrik jack
• L and R -10dBv unbalanced line level outputs on TRS 1/4″ Neutrik jacks
• Switch for mono/stereo monitoring
• Left input normalled to Right input
• Individual level attenuators and global stereo heaphone gain control
• 6pin header on back of module and ribbon cable for connecting directly to outputs of Azimuth II.