Begagnad Sputnik Quad Function & Trigger Source i bra skick, mycket rack rash.
SPUTNIK QUAD FUNCTION & TRIGGER SOURCE
The QUAD FUNCTION & TRIGGER SOURCE provides four independent or paired (quadrature mode) function generators.
ATTACK AND DECAY
• 4 generators
• The time range of each generator (.005 – 10 seconds) can be controlled via CV pulse input jacks for both attack and decay + control knobs
• 3-mode switch per generator: CYCLE (LFO), TRANSIENT, SUSTAINED
• Each generator includes CV output + pulse output that generates a transient pulse at the end of the decay segment: if the generator is in CYCLE mode for instance, that cycle will repeat
• QUADRATURE MODE SWITCH with green LED: when engaged, 1+2 (or 3+4) work in tandem + a shift of 90 degrees to each other. These pairs can then be linked creating complex ADSR envelopes.
• Dedicated outputs for 1+2 and 3+4 as well as attenuator knobs for mixing channels.