Begagnad XAOC OSTANKINO i bra skick.
Model 1966 Sequence Commander
The Ostakino expandsion module is designed to work with a dual Moskwa setup, adding a huge amount of functionality to you sequencing setup. Both Moskwa units chained up to Ostankino can operate independently or linked. You can rock the 16-step sequence or cut it in halves, manually or via CV. The CV and gate signals are available from summed outputs. Also, the Ostankino sports individual clock outputs for both sequencers but what's more important - 2 sets of 8 individual trigger/gate sockets. Another great feature is a possibility of dialing the desired step via CV.
PRODUCT MAIN FEATURES:
• voltage and manual control over 2 Moskwa sequencer units
• synced dual 8-step patterns or merged 16-step sequences
• individual clock outputs for each sequencer unit
• individual gate/trigger outputs for every step on each sequencer unit
• voltage controlled step dialing
• summed CV and gate outputs
• eurorack standard synthesizer module, fully Doepfer compatible
• 10 hp wide
• requires 2 Moskwa modules
• no direct power connection needed
• limited run of 100 units only