The FH-2 is an 8HP Eurorack module combining the following functions:
• MIDI to CV conversion including polyphonic and MPE operation.
• The FH-2 is simultaneously a USB MIDI host, a USB MIDI device, and also supports traditional 5-pin DIN MIDI.
• Support for drum triggers including triggers with velocity or accents.
• Support for automatic VCO calibration (similar to that in Silent Way).
• Clock generation and synchronisation.
• MIDI clock (in and out), analogue clock (in and out), or internal clock (BPM or tap tempo).
• LFO generation, including tempo-synced LFOs.
• Euclidean pattern generators.
The FH-2 has 8 high precision CV outputs, expandable to 64 with the FHX-1 Output Expander. Up to 64 extra gate/trigger/clock outputs can also be added with the FHX-8GT Gate Expander.
The module can be completely configured via its own UI, but a convenient web-based configuration tool is also available, which communicates with the module directly via MIDI SysEx.