Begagnad Mutant Machine i bra skick.
THE MUTANT MACHINE
dynamic analog percussion synthesis engine
The Mutant Machine is a dynamic analog instrument capable of generating a wide palette of sounds, ranging from various forms of analog percussion to complex drones and oscillations. To achieve this, the Machine features two synthesis sections which are summed together at the final output: MEMBRANE and SNAPPY. Like the other Mutant Drums, the MEMBRANE and SNAPPY circuits began their mutation as classic analog percussion techniques and have been reimagined for 21st century modular synthesis.
The MEMBRANE forms the main body of the sound by way of two analog VCOs, and the SNAPPY section further adds to the timbre by contributing noisy elements to the mix. A noisy CLICK which occurs at the beginning of the SNAPPY sound can have its volume adjusted independent of the main decaying SNAPPY texture.
The waveforms which make up the MEMBRANE can be selected manually by button press, or the WAVESCANNER can be used to automatically scan through the available analog waveforms. By modulating the frequency through which waves are scanned, unique, complex sounds are created.
Experimentation is encouraged by the many modulation inputs and outputs available to you. The Machine features 8 CV and gate inputs for modulation as well as two external audio inputs, for bringing other modules into the Machine’s core. There are many audio outputs for maximum versatility, allowing you to use the Machine to create drones and alien timbres for use elsewhere in the modular analog system.
• microcontroller-free analog percussion synthesis engine
• unique Inverter Core oscillators form the MEMBRANE. Each analog oscillator has three waveforms to select from
• the SNAPPY section is comprised of a voltage controlled noise oscillator, for modelling the noisy part of drum timbres
• both MEMBRANE and SNAPPY elements have an external input for replacing the built-in sound sources, for unlimited possibility
• 8 control voltage and gate inputs in addition to the usual trig/accent inputs, for a fully modular drum experience
• 7 audio and CV/gate outputs for maximum integration with other modules
• capable of synthesizing classic 909-style analog snares, and much more
• dedicated outputs for each WAVE and NOISE oscillator mean you can use the Machine as a complex VCO in your system, when not synthesizing percussioN
• waveform scanning feature generates complex timbres from analog waveforms
• The MEMBRANE’s waveforms can be scanned through automatically by the wavescanner’s voltage controlled clock generator, or an external clock or VCO can be used
• SCAN FREQ CV forms a unique form of timbre control, making the Machine act like a complex oscillator at its WAVES output
• The ENABLE input allows you to gate the wavescanner on and off with a CV or gate signal